Relocating Pets to Andorra
Andorra is a tiny, independent principality situated between France and Spain in the Pyrenees mountains. Tucked away between France and Spain, this small principality is where you'll find some of the most spectacular scenery in the Pyrenees mountain range, including charming hillside villages, lush green valleys, and, of course, rugged peaks.
Andorra is also a pet friendly country. Pets are allowed in the national parks, but must be on leash. They're also allowed inside many stores, restaurants, hotels etc. While relocating with pets, it is important to keep the following things in mind-
- The first step is to microchip your pet with a 15-digit ISO compliant pet microchip.
- All pets must be vaccinated against rabies between 30 days to 12 months of entering the country.
- A rabies titer test is mandatory. All samples must be processed at approved laboratories and one the test results are within acceptable limits, your pet can enter Andorra 90 days after the date of blood sampling.
- A licensed veterinarian must complete the bi-lingual health certificate for Andorra prior to travel.
- An import permit is not required when entering Andorra with a personal pet.
- Since Andorra does not have an international Airport, pets can enter via Spain or France.
- Andorra does not publish a list of banned breeds.
As you start planning your trip overseas, you should consider hiring professional assistance to make your pet’s relocation safe, smooth and hassle-free. AirPets relocates hundreds of pets every year to and from India and is very thorough with its process. You can get in touch with us at +91-9257-123-123 or write to [email protected] for a professional consultation.